SENDCo Job Vacancy
CLICK HERE to download JOB SPECIFICATION (coming soon)
Canada Hill Primary School SENDCO
SENDCo - Permanent Part Time Position (0.8 Non Class Based) however Full Time Position will be considered, to start January 2020
At Canada Hill Primary School, we deliberately invest in the SENDCo role so that we have a leader who champions our SEND children. We are looking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational SEND Co-Ordinator to join our happy, vibrant and inclusive school where we focus on the well-being and progress of every child.
As the SENDCo, you will be responsible for providing professional guidance and support to all stakeholders and lead the provision for SEND pupils using your experience and creativity, so that the children thrive, enjoy learning and achieve well.
- the effective implementation and management of Education Health Care Plans
- the school’s provision for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and Provision Mapping
- management of Teaching Assistants
- ensuring that the school follows the SEND Code of Practice 2014
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn.
- highly supportive and motivated colleagues who will provide excellent support
- an inclusive school that is committed to Quality First Teaching and achievement for all
- supportive parents.
- a commitment to your professional development and career progression.
Application forms available from the school website
Closing date: Noon on Tuesday 13th October 2020
Interviews week commencing 19th October